Friday, August 19, 2011

Shakira no clothes

"My father understood but my mum was scared what individuals could think. She said, 'Is it as well much?'"
To her relief, each mum and father seemed ok with her writhing near to in an extremely skin-toned leotard.
They sent me an e-mail and said, 'The video's spectacular. only a little provocative but spectacular.'"
"I experienced to say to them, 'I'm a woman now, this should be the way in which I connect myself,'" stated the 32-year-old.
The sexy-but-bonkers Colombian bombshell, who recently posed for just about any raunchy Beyonce-a-like shoot for i-D magazine, stated she ready for her wild new path by assuring her moms and dads it experienced been all element from the developing process.

Shakira specific may be placing on following to completely nothing recently - but it's ok, she warned her moms and dads beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment